Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Home Sweet Home

I have been telling some of you, for a while now, that I would post pictures of our new little home. I am sorry it took me so long, but here they are! :)

Our bedroom

The Grissom siblings!

The furniture in our room is a set that Tim has had since high school. It was a lighter wood, but I wanted the furniture in our room to be dark. Tim was so sweet, and spent hours sanding and re-staining all the furniture this darker color. I think it turned out awesome!


My favorite part of this room is the chocolate brown wall! I think it just makes the room so much warmer.



Our little bathroom. The picture hanging there is a gift from my dear friend Rebekah Holloway.


Other side of the bathroom.


This is the second bedroom in our apartment that we turned into an office. This room is a work in progress. We are going to put some floating shelves and Colorado pictures in here...eventually.



If Tim is not studying at his beloved Starbucks (the employees there know who we are if you can imagine that), he is sitting here. We got this awesome desk from Grandma and Granddad Borden (Mrs Dietrich's parents). I think it might be my favorite piece of furniture in our apartment.



My area in the office. It looks small, but I love it!


Our dining room area.



Looking from the hallway to the dining room-kitchen area.



Hallway from the living room/dining room to the bedrooms and bathroom.



Living room. Love my chocolate brown wall in here. Still working on finding curtains that I love for this room. And you can see Kada on her balcony too! :)




Love my wedding pictures! :) The vase is one-year anniversary gift from Grandma Borden. It is a family heirloom. Priceless.



Other side of the living room.



Our built-in bookshelves. I have a love-hate relationship with these things. I love having them, but I can never get content with how to decorate them.



Out little kitchen.



I love fall decorations.



A gift from my Suzy! :)
I hope you enjoyed the little tour. I'll post more pictures up once I decorate for Christmas.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to know your blog! I have read the Mark of the Lion books. They were very entertaining! I'm currently reading a Siri Mitchell book, and it is much better than I thought it would be. She's a Christian author, but it isn't church-y (know what I mean?). We had a blast being with you guys. We'll have to do it again. And I love your place--brings back memories of our first apartment. :) So clean without kids!!!

    ReplyDelete