Monday, November 30, 2009

Things I'm Thankful For

It was so wonderful to get to be HOME in Little Rock this past weekend. I'll post more details about the fun weekend later, but I just wanted to share some of the things I am thankful for. So of them are kind of silly, but oh well! :)

  • road trips with friends
  • our new puppy- Kada (and the other two puppies in Little Rock. Jake and Kobi)
  • that we got to see both of our families for Thanksgiving
  • for my DEAR DEAR friends
  • laughter
  • time with grandparents
  • my pillow
  • The Summit Church
  • our new home in Kansas City
  • my job at Northwestern Mutual
  • Tim doing so well in medical school- I am beyond proud of him!!!
  • Dr Pepper :)
  • that I got to marry my best friend
  • my friends and family at the Rice Lewis Clinic
  • for little kids
  • Delicious Temptations and Senor Tequila (my favorite places to eat in Little Rock)
  • quality time over a cup of coffee from Starbucks
  • my Dad
  • hugs
  • introducing new friends to old friends
  • the book of Psalms
  • Beth Moore books
  • cameras to capture memories
  • safety
  • my sisters who make my stomach hurt from laughing so hard
  • my brother who would do just about anything to protect me (and visa versa)
  • the peace and protection of my Savior
  • praise and worship music

I am just overwhelmed time and time again with the love and provision of the Lord. He is so good and so faithful.

Let the beauty of the LORD our God be upon us,

and establish the work of our hands for us.

Psalm 90:17

1 comment:

  1. Great list, Anna. It seriously was so great to see you all, and I hope we can do it again soon! Enjoy your time together over the break!

    ReplyDelete